Fishing is a recreation activity that many people like to hone their mind, body, and exercise. As an entertainment activity, everyone can participate.
But fishing requires a lot of skills and experience. For example, fishing = skill + skill + location. This is a basic experience I have learned in fishing practice for many years.
First, the position to drop sentences brings unexpected effects
In addition to the basics of fishing, if you know how to choose some good fishing points. You will be amazed at the fishing trip that day. When fishing, note the terrain of the fishing area. If it is a rectangular fish pond, you choose the center position. If it is a square or round fish pond, you choose a prominent location. Where fish meet the most opportunities, the easiest is fishing.
In winter, the water temperature is low, and the water is lower than in other seasons since many fish prefer to stay in deep-water areas to keep warm. Therefore, winter where deep water is the best place for fishing. If you find a water point deeper than other locations, the harvest is definitely not small. In summer, the sun is warm and warm, and it is the period of activity of the fish. At this time, the fish prefer to look for water, grass, stones, drainage doors, wooden piles, and shoals.
If you are familiar with the bottom of the fishing pond, you should find out the edge of the deep pond because the edge of the pond is where the fish enter and find food. Fish against the wind and leave the wind backward. The wind fishing position can accurately throw the fishing can to the ideal location. In addition, it is easier to see the fishing buoy, while the opposite wind position is the opposite, and it will make the mood worse.
Avoid dropping fishing in a position where you can get wired when throwing the lure. Also, do not fish under the line of high voltage electricity and fishing when it is stormy because fishing cans are often solid conductors.
Second, the practical skills of fishing.
Check and change the lure regularly. Because the underwater terrain is complex and the fish are very wise, sometimes the lure you throw at the bottom of the water is covered with grass, allees, and stones. Slightly move the fishing cane to make the fish float one or two buttons so that the underwater fish can see your lure moving or think that it is a minor bug; just bite the lure.
In addition, since the fishing location you choose is not necessarily a gathering place for fish, it is recommended to play a few more nests in different areas when hitting the nest. When the first drive fishes for about half an hour, there are no fish to eat, immediately moving to another location. Watching floating fish distinguish different types of fish, the shape of the bite is different, we can evaluate the kind of underwater fish in different ways.
Features of catfish fishing: The first floating fish gently shakes up and down, after which the fish emerges from the water to the surface of the water. In general, the slower the buoy goes, the bigger the fish. The faster the buoy, the smaller the fish.
Third, good at distinguishing between different fish species
The basic characteristics of carp bites: carp is a type of bottom-eating fish, which eats slow lures and slow-pulling fish.
Basic features of grass carp: Grass carp are more aggressive than carp. Therefore, the grass carp bites will sink faster and more intensely, and sometimes it will be dragged diagonally.
Fourth, recognize the signals of the float:
- Immediately after swinging the fishing bridge, usually within a few seconds, then the fishing buoy will slowly erect upright when the lure and tongue go down. However, if after a few seconds and still seeing horizontal buoys. Usually, small fish in the middle tier have been baited (except for lead or hooks entangled in garbage grass). At this time, jerking the fishing can is the best option.
- After swinging the fishing bridge, if the fishing buoy has not changed in time but has been moved in the direction of running water, it is because the fish living on the middle floor scramble to eat the lure and pull the buoy to follow. So at this point, immediately.
- When the buoy is stabilizing at two buoys, then the fishing buoy continues to rise another 1/2-1 step of buoy before returning to 2 buoys. It is usually because the fish are eating around the lure, causing water to start, not the signal of a fish-eating lure. You shouldn’t have pulled the need.
- When the buoy is stabilizing at two buoys, suddenly the buoy disappears completely. However, often this is not caused by fish-eating lure but because the fish entangled with the fishing line. Players should wait 1-2 seconds. If you still do not see the buoy floating to the surface, jerk the need because, at this time, the fish is eating the lure.
- After swinging the need, the buoy has stood up, then slowly sunk down to 2 buoys and needs to feel the need to move up and down, i.e., the middle-tier fish are eating bait. At this time, it is advisable to wait until the buoy sinks quickly, jerk the need, or wait until the buoy rises into the hiccup and then do not rise again, jerk the need.
- When the buoy is stable at two buoys, then the buoy rises a few steps and sinks a few steps. This is a signal that the fish is biting the bait. Wait until the buoy rises a few steps, then at the moment of the sinking, jerk the fishing bridge hard.
- When the buoy is stable at two buoys, no buoy submersible signal has been seen. The buoy has emerged slowly to 3-4 buoys until it stops completely. Often this is a signal that fish eat the bait, a noticeable consign that usually rises and stops completely. At this time, jerk hard, remember to just stop completely, jerk, do not jerk the fishing bridge when the buoy is emerging.
- When the buoy is stable at two buoys, then emerges slowly but does not stop completely, it is suddenly jerked down strongly. This is a signal that there may have been two fish biting at the same time two bait lumps. As soon as the buoy sinks strongly, jerk the need immediately. Maybe you will be bumper with two fish.
- When the buoy is stable at two buoys, then the buoy slowly sinks to 1 buoy or lead. However, this sinking takes place slowly, not strongly, then returns to 2 buoys. These are usually false signals, largely because the wind makes the wire segment from the beginning need to float (not completely submerged in water), making the buoy unstable. At this time, it is best to submerge the winding wire into the water to help stabilize the buoy.
- When the buoy is stable at two buoys, then suddenly rise 3-4 hiccups. At this time, we will have three predictable cases as follows:
• Disintegrated bait
• The bait has completely disintegrated.
• Small fish eat the bait, but the lure gets stuck in the mouth and does not swallow the bait
The treatment is to move the fishing bridge for another 20cm to drown the buoy. After moving and still rising four steps, it means that the bait has run out. When moving and seeing the buoy being snatched down, it means that the fish has been caught, so jerk immediately.
- When the buoy is stable at two buoys, however, you see the buoy tilted to the left and right. This is a downstairs fish swimming to make shield water for the float to be studied, or it may also be because the small fish is on the upper floor of the buoy. Just leave it alone right now.
- After swinging the fishing bridge, the buoy sinks up to 4 buoys, not stopping at two steps as usual. It may be because the bait has been disintegrated or bitten off by the fish. It may also be because the bottom of the lake is uneven. The way to handle this time is to pull the buoy back a little so that the buoy sinks completely to 2 buoys. If it still floats four more steps, change the bait.
Fishing is a leisurely and exciting thing, do not take too seriously whether or not to catch a lot of fish. Protect the playground and habitat of the fish, catch only large fish and catch enough to eat. Let our children and grandchildren continue this pleasure.